natural medicine free school project-acupuncture/shiatsu

Open for all topics related to travel in Guatemala however we focus on Xela!.
luzioluna

natural medicine free school project-acupuncture/shiatsu

Post by luzioluna »

Hello folks, my name is Luzio Luna and I am an acupuncturist and shiatsu masseuse in Xela for the moment. I have a project where I have been teaching local traditional people in the villages around lake atitlan how to do japanese massage so they can make some money with the tourists and help the people in their families and neighborhoods. I teach them for free and the majority of my 20 students are single mothers without other work. The project has been very successful so far with 6 of the women currently makng money giving massages. we have run into a bottle neck in san marcos, we have been trying to get a building for some time without success so we have decided to build a beautiful houseboat that floats in front of our beach in san marcos to be used as a classroom and treatment room. Right now I am in xela on my way to pick up a large load of bamboo on the coast that will be enough to build our raft. The gasoline that we need to complete our trip is currently out of our reach so i am offering treatments of acupuncture and massage for q100 in the hopes that i can get enough to fill our gas tank. also, i am offering a 20 hour-five day course in how to give a full body shiatsu massage for only q400. it is a wonderful course and i make sure everyone goes away from it really kmowing how to give a great and curative massage. Also, I am always looking for collaborators in any kind of natural medicine field to help with the project. Donations happily excepted.
contact me Luzio Luna luzioluna@gmail.com 49372773
facebook group- natural medicine free school project guatemala.
http://m.youtube.com/#/playlist?list=PL ... UaalR702qs