First time user, in great need of English teacher for Retalh

General discussion about volunteer opportunities in Guatemala with a focus on Xela.
ReuSchool

First time user, in great need of English teacher for Retalh

Post by ReuSchool » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Hello, this is my first post here, so still wet behind the ears about the protocol and all, but we need to fill our English teacher(s) position for next year asap.
We are a private school in Retalhuleu and need Preschool (ages 3-5), PK and Elementary level English teacher/s for our 2012 term, which goes from mid January to mid October.
Retalhuleu is 45 minutes driving time from Xela. It is a nice, really safe and tranquil city.

This is our 18th. year of operation, the working environment is nice, most of our secondary level teachers (equivalent to Jr and High School) have been with us since we opened. Our school is family owned and operated and we are behind our staff 100%. Excellent salary and we are open to discuss your working hours.

If you are interested in staying in a more tropical climate during the week - it's so close by you can sleep in Xela if you wish - please drop me a note at Reuschool@yahoo.com.

eyedocmolina

Re: First time user, in great need of English teacher for Re

Post by eyedocmolina » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:29 am

do u still need english teachers my brother is a teacher and speaks perfect english.you may contact him at jorgefer74@hotmail.com